Thursday, March 12, 2015

Springtime (Finally!)


Today is the day! One of my favorite places has opened for business for the year. Perfect Pots Container Gardens is my 'go to' place for the perennials that I plant around the Inn. Yes, I could easily go to HD or the 'L' place or another big-box store. But those places aren't likely to have the quality and service that I've come to enjoy at Perfect Pots. There's even a place where you can bring your own pots, baskets or containers and fill them right there! What a cool idea! The owner, Laura Lapp provides an area with tools, soil, gloves and additives (fertilizer and insect control if you need it). Bring your empty containers, buy just the right amount of plants and take home beautiful, healthy works of art! 
My Happy Place

No comments:

Post a Comment