Monday, April 8, 2013

Joey's Rules of the Pool

As far as I know, we're the only B&B in Lancaster to have private indoor hot tubs. Here I am inspecting one after it has been drained, scrubbed clean and refilled. This takes about 2 hours total. What necessitated this laborious chore you might ask. Bubble bath! Yes, we had some guests who mistook our hot tub for an extra large bath tub and added about a half cup of bubble bath!! It did smell pretty nice though.

Nonetheless, the only way to get the bubble bath out of the tub was to throw the water out with it. Wait, haven't I heard that saying somewhere before? Involving a baby, maybe? Ah, yes, but I digress...

I love when the tub is full again and the chemicals, ph and temperature all back to normal. I like to look into the sparkling clean water and think how happy it will make our guests. Most of them are so appreciative of all the hard work we put into making our place a refuge for them. This hot tub is just one example.

If I had to list Rules of the Pool:

1. Please, no bubble bath.
2. Relax
3. Enjoy
4. Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment